Thanks Megha for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Its my 3rd day of writing and seriously, I never saw this coming. Obviously, its a great honor for me. I would recommend all my readers (currently they are very few though 🙂 ). Go through her blog if you want to wet your soul with her ink.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Display the sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 Questions.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel that deserve this award.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them and provide them with questions to answers.
Megha wanted me to answer these 10 questions. So here it goes:
1. Favorite book and its favorite quote?
– I am not that much into reading. But I used to read novels before my 10th class. Actually, my whole family is into reading. My parents have started a library at my home which is a home to more than 6000 books from all genres. So, coming back to my answer, I read this book way back called ” Ignited Minds- Unleashing the power within India ” by our Missile Man, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. I still remember those days when I sat on my table and read for hours continuously. I miss those days now. I remember one beautiful quote from the book which goes like:
There is no greater power in heaven or on earth than the Commitment to a dream.
Its has helped me a lot since then.
2. Favorite flavor ?
– You can always take me for a scoop of Choco Chips Ice cream. Even I don’t know you I will come with you. #Chocolate_is_Love
3. Favorite TV show?
– Undoubtedly, it’s the 90’s sitcom “FRIENDS“. I can tell you what dialogue is next and what will happen next. I have watched it like a million times.
4. What’s your pet-peeve?
-I get sick when someone repeats the same mistake again and again. I try to tell them how they should correct it. I try till a limit. And then just say to them, “God Bless You !” and stop fighting.
5. Describe the most hilarious or the weirdest dream you ever had.
— I dream a lot, like really a LOT. Usually, I don’t remember them after a wake up. I think that’s a little weird, isn’t it? So I have to do head crunching before I could answer this question.
6. Favorite song and artist?
– I am a big fan of this band named “The Local Train“. They performed at my college fest. Till then, I was completely unaware of this band. Their songs are truly EPIC. They just have so much wisdom in them. They have launched two albums till now: “Alas ka Pedh” and “Vaaqif”. My favorite song is called Bandey from “Alas ka Pedh”. Just hear the lyrics of the songs…..
7. Are you the ‘forgive-forget’ type or the ‘remember-revenge’ type and why?
– I am the ‘forgive-forget’ type of person. I never believed in unnecessary fighting just to prove that I am right. And I hardly keep grudges for anyone. “Live and let Live” is my principal. Why am I like this, you ask? I seriously don’t know. Maybe I am a strong introvert from childhood 🙂
8. When was the last time you laughed and why?
– I don’t remember when I had a big laugh last time. Don’t judge me though. You will always find me smiling 🙂 . I am just not kind of guy who laughs loudly. I am rather into feeling the moment than expressing it.
9. Choose a movie title to describe yourself.
— I would say: “The Sixth Sense“. Because I am little intuitive and am able to judge a person’s nature very quickly. Wanna try? How about a cup of coffee with me?
10. What is the one thing about yourself that you greatly admire?
– The one thing that I admire the most about myself is that I am a man of Ideals, a man of Words.. And I follow them strictly. You can call me a Raghuvanshi….of modern day, of course. Once I said something, I follow it… Call it my attitude but that’s who I am.
So that’s enough about me. What about you?
So, these are my questions:
1) If you get a chance to go back in past and change a thing, what would it be?
2) Would you be the one who approaches first in friendship or the one who is approached?
3) Is it possible to UNLOVE somebody?
4) What is the craziest thing that you have done in your life till now?
5) What is that most important lesson that Life have taught you till now?
6) What is the current goal of your Life ?
7) Have you ever had a Deja-Vu? Tell me about it.
8) Who are your TOP FIVE ( I mean closet five people without which you cannot imagine your life) ?
9) Choose a movie title to describe yourself.
10) What is the one thing about yourself that you greatly admire?
I know some are slightly heavy questions xD. It would be fun searching answers within ourselves.
You guys are just AWESOME. And the rest of the nominations are open, feel free to go forward with the award, you all deserve it! All the Best 🙂